Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi kez17 we are looking at either that hotel or its sister hotel pefki islands for june this year.I always book just a couple of weeks before we go and usually get some great deals. can you let us know how it was on your return please as im hoping there is a bit of entertainment there in the evenings, thanks have a great time
Hi smanthar, yes i will let you know what it's like. I must admit on all the sites i've looked at the lindia thalassa apartments do look a bit better than the sister apartments but i will let you know when i return.
Also, Wizard, they are rated 4 star in the first choice catalogue & first choice online.
that is the tour operators own rating if you read the small print in the broacher.. TO's have their own grading system not related the official grades [example went to a to's 5 star on crete last year many were complaining of the quality of the accomdation and services, the hotel was officialy an apart hotel grade B]

I have quoted the official Greek tourist board rating. for a guide i list their official ratings and an approx equivalent star rating

tourist accommodation [ basic unrated]
grade C apart hotel [approx 1 1/2 star]
Grade B apart hotel [approx 2 to 2 1/2 star]
Grade A apart hotel [ approx 3 to 3 1/2 star]

hotels are graded as normal 1 to 5 star also you may find the odd crown resort these are 5 star + the more crowns the better the accommodation

wizard

post script... we have been to many a&b apart hotels in greece and they have been better than many 4/5 star official hotels in other countries we have been to
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.