Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
pefkos!!
13 Posts
Sorry Vik i cant tell you anything, ive only replied cos i go to Pefkos in 4 weeks and cant wait, i love the the place.
If i can though i will try to find the apartments and ask for you
Phyll
Bambooze (Geordie Bar) as now moved near to the top of the Beach Road.

As far as I know the same people are running it.

Ed.
THANKS ;) ;) WILL BE MAKING A VISIT WHEN WE RETURN :cheers
im off to Matina on 3rd september so cant help, but looking forward to going!
you will ave a good time at the matina ....its a big bigger since we went with the new block...i have friends who are going again for the 4th time!!! :cheers
well....Im booked at last for a week 11th july 12 ....the Matina.....4 of us with thomascook...1bed apt ...day flights....£1276.....best price on offer at the moment for getting us to pefkos...couldnt risk loosing it....what do you think....is it a deal....tweetie
hi....any one else off to pefkos this year....any one else on the 11th July...

Hope not going to be on my own on here...yoo hoo :wave
I'm flying out along with 11 friends that same day but staying in Lindos. First July trip since I lived on the island back in 1995! :cheers
hi marcuschap72... :wave: ....are you flying thomascook ...tweetie
Most of us are on the Jet2 from East Mids. Another friend is flying out from Gatwick but I'm not sure who with :que
hi....we are flying from manchester....never know though ...will wear my blue HT band when in Lindus.....come say hello if you spot me...tweetie
Will look out for the band Tweetie if you're out and about at night, daytimes I don't venture any further than the beach... and with July temperatures, probably the sea! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.