Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
pefkos??
6 Posts
Youll have fantastic time in Pefkos,was there last Aug and heading back there in July.
Make sure you make the short journey down the road to Lindos,good way of getting there is by the glass bottomed boat.
If you like dining out youll be spoilt in Pefkos,particular favourite haunts of mine were Nostalgia,Enigma,and the world famous Coliseum,once again,great choice of destination,ENJOY :D
Hi Wondering :D
As Didger says Lindos is well worth a visit but also at night as it's a larger and livelier resort than Pefkos. Pefkos is nice too with some lovely restaurants but has a more relaxed nightlife.
A taxi will only cost 5/7 euros.
thanks for the info, a trip on the bottom glass boat sounds like fun :lol: we not planning on doing much during the day just having a week to relax after the year ive had :roll: will def go to lindos though and see what its like a night, after we have tried all the places to eat in pefkos :wink: any more tips will be very welcome!thanks
Lardos is excellent for a meal in the evening. Has a more greek feel to it . Again just a few euros by cab. One of my favorite restaurants in Pefkos is Tsambikas yummy cake shop there too :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.