Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Don't know Tingaki but Pefkos has a good beach and is fairly quiet as it caters more to families and older couples. There's a good selection of restaurants locally and if you'd like a change, Lindos is only a short bus/taxi ride away with it's many rooftop restaurants.
hi

If you do a search for a website called friends of pefkos this will give you all the information you need about the resort. I went there last year and had a great time, went in August and it wasn,t wild, very laid back but still plenty of bars and greek resturants.

enjoy
we went to pefkos a couple of year ago and it is lovely. A very laid back resort with a few bars and restaurants, a bar called Pefki by night is fab! The beach is nice with rocky bits which kids would love to play on. So if you're looking for a relaxing laid back hol but with some lovely little bars this could be for you and as already been said, Lindos is a short taxi ride away for a change. :D
Went to Tingaki 3 years ago with our 16 year old son. Had a great holiday. A quiet resort with tavernas and restaurants lining the main street. The beach was long and narrow and safe for bathing. We hired bicycles and scooters to explore the countryside. Just the place for a relaxing holiday. As for the restaurants - we went self catering and we could have almost eaten at a different one every evening, though we chose to go back to a couple of them more than once. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the replies folks i'm still deciding!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.