Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Here, here. They are both absolutely brilliant and to be thanked for giving us all valuable information. Many many thanks Stuart
I thought I'd pull this post back to the top and say thanks to you both. You have been a great help to me and continue to give great advice to all the members.
Hi Fiona, Here Here. Both these guys are a fountain of knowledge both on this and other sites. Kepp it up you two.

8) The Toonman
here here they are great for giving information..................thanks again
of course we do have other great members who love to help by giving lots of good advice. I'm not even going to start trying to list them here as it wouldn't be fair but I'm sure newcomers appreciate the help they are given.
As the beach holiday season ends I would just like to say thanks again for all the help I have been given.It wouldn't be the forum it is without you!
:bow
Yep two top class posters on this forum :D
They almost sound like 'locals' :D :D :D
thanks guys for giving me also the knowledge even I'm a foreigner..
Like I said before and keep repeating it: these forums are the best up-to-date info we can get :idea:
HURAY
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.