Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Photos in upload
18 Posts
well done IC. Now all you have to do is write the report to go with them ;) :rofl
Ive looked and the photos are very nice :tup but why am I not in any of them :que :D
:thanks Ok gemma if you say so :thanks here is one of the GGGs... gorgeous goa girls ...polly50......gemma33.....irishcolleen .....
I will add this photograph very soon .....
Nice to put a face to a name.

Regards
remember you can add to your photo to the Goa forum if you want- we do have a peoples album :)
Thanks Irishcolleen youre an :angel2
I am going up upload my photos soon, ive been a lazy so and so and not done it yet ;-)
Colleen

Loved the one with you behind the fountain

:rofl
:que Thankyou hullsmoggy but where can you see the photos cus I was looking for them this morning and I cant see them ....I think i may not have given enough info on my photos and they have went to the photie place in the sky ..... :rofl
still in upload IC. Try page 2 ;)
:duh Fiona what am I like ...sure you all get a laugh with me thats what its all about :rofl
dont worry IC. I've just had had to get help from another mod with something I couldn't get to grips with. I know how you feel :rofl
Thanks Colleen , they are great pics , really liked the one in Delhi of you and hubby, Gemma if you are reading this please can you upload any from the Oceanic to cheer me up? so looking forward to going back now :D
:think Fiona have I done it right the way I added the photo of the GGGs to me post :que colleen
Found them :clap
Its me first in the picture :wave: then Irishcolleen then Polly :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.