Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Photos
28 Posts
Great pics BP :lol: next trip I must take more Pics too busy looking and forget that Ive got a camera :oops: :shrug .

Alan
And a trip report alan :lol: cos if ive got to do one then you need to do one as well :rofl
Thanks Alan, I wish I could take credit for them but my OH is the David Bailey of the family!

In 2 weeks he took over 300 photos, and when we went to Florida he took over 900! You can imagine how much a trip used to cost us before the days of the digital camera - it used to cost as much to get the photos developed as the trip itself!
I shall check yours out first Gemma if its up to scratch (as I'm sure it will be) I will try to do better than last year :whoops think I've just talked into doing a report :oops: :bhead

Alan
Blondepuff your photographs are magic ....Have you ever got you pictures done in goa they are very cheap to have them done
I have put a load of photographs on aswell they are in Candolim file ...mapusa file and the calangute file .....there is one of me and the hubby I think its nice to put a face to a name ............colleen
BP can I borrow him for a few days ? the night shots of the market are brill. :bow

Alan
Alan no problem, I do you good price. Best price.
Look at my camera cheap as chips cheaper than Asda :rofl :rofl
But is it cheaper than Primark?
Colleen didn't see the pics in Mapusu last night chuck :wink: nor the ones in Calangute thought they were all in Candolim :oops:

Alan
Alan.. the photographs are all in the proper files today ...I just had a wee look ...did you see the poor chickens with their feet straped together at Mapusa market :cry: :cry:
Great photos, we were in Candolim at Xmas, liked the photo of the ox pulling cart on the beach road, walnut willies in the background was where we bought some great wooden boxes as gifts, looking at your photos brought back many happy memories, thanks , shirleyv xx
We uploaded some photos last night, but I dont see them in the photo gallery today :oops: what can we have done wrong?? Or does it normally take this long :bawl
Gemma33... they were there last night I was looking at them ....I love the one of you and sandeep ....that young man should have a spot on here showing all the things he can make out of towels..... :bow
Oh right colleen well I cant see them :hmmm
Was it in the photo gallery on the ones I sent you by email?
NO Gems ...they were in the upload part ....some of them were the same as the ones you e,mailed me ...but I deffo seen them in the upload last night ...

P/M allman thats the one who looks after the photos ..... :oops: :oops: dont know if its a man or a lady but who ever it is ...is such a nice person and they will let you know where they have gone to ............colleen
:whoops Gemma that should be Allmen HT mod if your going to p/m them
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=218
there were photos added yesterday but I can't see yours. Did you put all the info needed on them? Photos need the resort, Goa, and the date taken or they are deleted. Allmen will help if you think you just had problems uploading.
Thanks Colleen and Fiona :D ive sent the HT a PM.
Yes Fiona I put all the information on, but maybe ive done something wrong :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.