Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
First thing you need to look at is the visa have a look here http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk
Then have a read if of various forums, here, trip advisor, lonely planet, India mike which is a very good place to start
http://www.indiamike.com there's lots of travellers posting on there.
Part of the fun of travelling to a new destination is the research do have a read and decide what/where interests you the most. India is a vast and diverse country. Have fun
we always buy the latest edition of lonely planet for which ever country we go to.
prat1 wrote:
Hi

I am planning for an Indian tour.But I am unaware of anything regarding India.Kindly help me out.I want to visit all the popular destinations too.How should I plan out?
thanks

:think how strange you you nothing about the country where you are currently residing......banned Prat1 :tup
hey i am from India if you visit the India then the one place you must visit is ancient raigarh fort situated in Maharashtra , India. raigarh had long history about on of the greatest worrier king of India Raje Shivaji.
you also visit the place called Tarkarli beach which is one of the most beautiful beach i ever seen. with lot of water sport facilities available here . and if you want to enjoy the water sports with many more fun activities then you don't go for india . you have better option like Katara Beach in Doha / Qatar
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.