Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
mark gribben wrote:
has anyone been to this hotel or ever used booking.com

Hi and welcome to HT.

Which hotel? Playa del Ingles is a resort on Gran Canaria.

Booking.com are just a search engine for hotels, but one of the better ones. You normally pay on arrival at the hotel rather than pre-paying and they have the same cancellation T&Cs as the hotel.
hi ya its called aparthotel playa del ingles. have a friend out there in gran canaries and she has gave me some advice and info as she has worked there for 10 years but would like to get some info on the hotel itself from someone who has stayed in it.

glad to hear booking.com are reputable. was abit anxious that it was maybe not a good site. just have to wait on the flights opening!!
is it this hotel in Maspalomas
Aparthotel Playa del Ingles
Avda. de Italia, 21, C.P.35100 Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain
I have used Booking.com many times, and had no problems at all - I would say that it's only for UK hotels that I have booked, even so never had any issues at all.
I've used booking.com many, many times for hotels in the UK and Europe. I've never experienced even the smallest of issues with them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.