Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
PDI Questions???
72 Posts
I', considering going to Playa Del Ingles around the 20th of May. There is a good chance I will have to go alone as a group of us went away over Easter and the wives.gf's would not be best pleased to let my friends go away again so soon.

Would Playa Del Ingles be safe for a guy on his own? Is there plenty of things to do during the day and can anyone recommed a nice central place to stay with no cockrotches :-)
Hi irishfella and welcome to HT!

I have merged your post with an existing topic on Playa del Ingles. You may find some useful infomation in earlier posts.

luci :wave
Thanks, I was wondering where it has disappeared to :-)
wheres good to go in P.D.I?

BARS? CLUBS? TRIPS?

thanks

elaine

xx

:D :wave
emmamc02 yeah we are headin out on the 4th of august staying in the same apartment as you in green park!

bout 15 lads all aged 18!! might see ya over dere!!
yeh im ctually heading on the 4th as well mustve got mixed up when i first posted that message flying ou from dublin at 11.35 at night cant wait just booked private bus there the day take us all to airport
Who are you flying with!
dont even know we booked it with thompson tho ....flights at 1/4 to 12 at night i think, cant wait now just 1 week :D
1st time here,next wek ...cam,t wait. What is the sea like here ,is it rocky underfoot.. I have 2 small children?
Thanks Mel
The beach along PDI is soft sand, however you will have to keep with your children at all times as the surf is very strong. Went swimming last year with my lads, 12 & 10 then and all strong swimmers, but the waves just take the feet from under you and before you know it you're 10 metres away. Please be careful.

The beach also gets very busy, so again make sure they don't wonder out of sight.

We enjoyed the holiday so much last year that we're going back again this Mon - staying at the Barcello Las Margariras for 2 weeks - can't wait.

Have a great time.
:lol: Thanks so much for the advice...really helpful. You have a great holiday too
Mel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.