Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
if your driving about 40 minutes on the main tf1 its well sign posted once you start nearing the north part of the island on the motorway. it may be the longest route but its the quickest. if you go the other way towards a place called Masca, it the shortest route. but takes well over an hour, and the roads are very windy roads, but very senic, its ok if you do not suffer from travel sickness, like my kids do and the first time i went to loro park i went the senic route, took me about 2 hours as i kept on stopping to clean the back seats :rofl

if you need any other genuine tips advice please feel free to ask me, as my last visit to tenerife was the last time i will be going
Or if you don't want to hire a car you can easily book a coach trip there which includes entrance fee to Loro Parque. There are pick up points outside various hotels in Las Americas, any excursion agent will sell you the tickets.
I expect you can also travel on the TITSA bus-with a BONO card there is a good reduction.
The only problem I found with the tour buses is that you spend a good hour picking up fellow travellers and another good hour dropping them off !
The tour bus will bring you directly to the door,
regards,
Billyboy.
littlelegs, any particular reason why it was the last time you'll be goin?
have a look at the tenerife sunshine website for really good prices on the loro park excursions :cheers
beccafcr

in short my friend i don't like to be sold drugs on a street corner when ive got my two young children with me, or at anytime to mention it. this didn't happen on just one occasion i may add ive said it before and i will keep saying it, its up to the ex pats and the authorites to get together and sort it out. not to leave to one or the other as if its not their problem.

anyway enough said. we could start another thead if people who has had the same if wanted (tenerife uncovered lol)
it's such a shame that something bad like that has heppened to ruin your opinion of Tenerife. I'm obviously very lucky as have been visiting for years several times a year and havn't yet experianced something like that. Your right, something needs sorting.
it is a shame as i love the island, not just the resorts. as i always hire a car and get out and about up in the mountains and stop on one of them picnic stops that are scattered around. mind you last time i went they was all barried off. possible due to past fires ect... and always go to the best beach on the island at las teresita.

anyway back on topic loro park is a must if never been what ever means of transport you take :tup
We are going to Las Americas in August and wondered approximately how much the coach trips are to Loro Parque and is entrance fee included? Also about what times do they set off and return.

Thanks
We booked locally and for an adult it cost 34 euros which included the entrance! We got picked up at 9 am.
Take a look at the website called tenerifesunshine. They have loads of trips available. I have been to Loro Parque before and the coach collected us from a nearby hotel (collection point) at 8.30am. We got to Loro Parque about 10am and left about 3pm. The entrance to the park was included in the price.

I haven't been for a couple of years but am going back to Tenerife this year and will be going to Loro Parque again to see if anything has changed. :tup
Thanks for the website there are lots of interesting trips, Loro Parque is only 33 euros each including transport and entry.
one tip if your going to go on more than one tour whilst over there buy the tickets all at the same time and ask for discount, shop about for the discount has each agent will offer diffrent things. try a place called "Mika" near the anchor pub in pdla some good deals also does good exchange rates. plus good car hire rates (no credit card needed)
thanks, good idea to book them all at once. I have seen offers in other countries when you can book 2 full days get a half day free, they might do it in Tenerife.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.