Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, I can only suggest the resort of Santa Ponsa for you. Plenty in resort to keep kids of all ages amused. Have a look at the 3 Globales hotels , Santa ponsa playa, Park and Pionero they have day and night time activites its long time since we neded to keep teenagers amused so a bit out of date. Maybe someone else will reply to you soon. Good luck.
just check on age limits of hotels as most you have to 18 if 16 you have to be with an adult...as for ibiza you should have stayed in playa den bossa.funny age really to cater for.after reading you notes i take it you are going to. then look at palma nova Sol Tordos Mirlos Hotel is fine for them.grazy golf/up side down house.waterpark.etc all within walking.

themed hotel complex two hotels flintstones.ultra modern refitt 2 years ago.bar on beach front with artists on and pool tables etc.look for steps going down into pub.nice room round back for children to play etc.
Again, I read it that the OP was a parent looking for info on a suitable resort where he could take 3 teens and a nearly teen where there would be plenty to keep them all amused, not that he planned on sending them there without an adult!

SM
sma yes i gathered that later in notes.so its either 5 in total or 6 inc wife.clever arn;t i..lol..plus check out the wave hotel on mag beach front.pass a few hours there.at a cost though.two nice beaches either side of santa lucia hotel.in palma nova
Somewhere like Jupiter/saturno/club mac (all within the same complex) in Alcudia could well fit the bill, plenty going on for the kids, and right next door to the water park
two good choices there and now just got to pick one.palma nova 20 min bus ride away.Alcudia can be up to an hour or more depends on traffic.santa ponsa is only a 10 min taxi ride away.nice resort.small but great for a day out.and you can get boat trips from that resort.best to get up there early and pick which one you fancy.look out for captain birdseye lookalike man selling trips.there are trips from p/n beach front near son matis hotel and near mcdonalds..p/n might be best as palma city is not far away by bus.for a day out.see all the boats.
Thank you VERY much for your help
& coments people.

Now to start searching.
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me emailing, especially 2 years after your original post!

I asked google the exact same question that you asked as like you, I have 3 boys aged, nearly 12 (going on 17!), 13 and 15 years old.
Sadly it's no longer suitable to visit a picturesque resort with a nice pool as my boys need other like minded kids and ideally plenty of activities or the like going on around them to keep them happy.

I too am more than happy to search accommodation etc but really just need something to start with.
We also visited Olu Deniz 2 years ago and loved it. Plenty going on around the pool and paragliding from the mountain but ideally would like to be nearer, Spain or Portugal would be ideal.

Did you find somewhere to go and more importantly, did the kids enjoy it?

Many thanks
How about Sol Katmandu ? its a fairly new theme park / hotel on outskirts of magalluf
Layleegeoalftom wrote:
Hi,
I hope you don't mind me emailing, especially 2 years after your original post!

Don't worry no one here is going to shout or scream or berate you for making a necro post !! :rofl

Welcome to the forums , and glad you liked Olu Deniz, my mum who's in her 70s went there with her sisters and they liked it to !! Not sure if she did paragliding though :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.