Hi all :wave:

We have just booked a short break to pontins prestatyn for new year, We have been before but it was about 3 years ago now. I was just wondering if anyone had been recently :que We have only booked the basic chalet so hey we are not expecting the ritz but i do hope it will be clean, any ideas anyone? The last couple of years we have been on a cheapy to blackpool pontins( for the lights) and found the rooms to be lovely and bright and clean, especially what we payed ( about £150 in sept family of 4 and that was HB )
From being in the past i do know that the sofa beds in the living area look like they could do with a bit of a scrub but other than this it always seemed quite clean. Any info would be great on the budget chalets. Also i know the chipshop isnt worth a carrot so wont be going there (waited 3/4 of a hour for a pie and a sausage, walked out in the end) where do they find the staff from :yikes . Has anywhere new been added for fast food ( :rofl fast food). Think we may just go to the town and get a load of shopping it may be easier that way.
Does anyone know if the still do the wrist bands at newyear?

Thanks everyone

Kerrie :tup