Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Click Here to and choose Puerto Rico then Playa del Ingles and read through what holidaymakers have to say about the resorts.

I'm sure the members will also give you their recommendations.
Have'nt stayed at any of these resorts but I think I would choose PDI, personally we stay in the CAMPO DE GOLF area of Maspalomas as we like the quietness of the area and go into PDI in the night to eat etc, and we are in our early 50's. We stay at the GREEN GOLF or the SANDY GOLF (sister complexes) situated opposite the golf course and both have just had a refurb, if you dont want to go into PDI you've got the FARO 2 CC with bars resturants and shops, also the Maspalomas beach is approx 25 min walk or 3euro taxi ride away with more up market bars etc, some got live music or you can sit and enjoy a drink and look out to the sea. There are reviews on this site about them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.