Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
post subject
29 Posts
I also agree about members not posting reviews on their return, but the Hotel Poseidon is newly built for 2006 and only Tina has shown an interest in it. There is a very strong possibility that none of our members have stayed there yet, or apart from Tina plan to.

Peter
hi Peter, hope im not the only one stopping here this year :D i know they are completely booked out with Budget Travel so hopefully someone somewhere can give me some feedback... Tina
sinead, thank you, thank you, thank you... i was begining to think the place was ficticious :D overall, did you enjoy your stay there and were the budget reps good / helpful? did they get you sorted with more utensils? sorry for all the Q's but you know yourself, im just hoping its an ok place to stay, cos i made the booking (majestic booked out) and i'll have to listen to it for the whole fortnight... thanks again, tina
Hi Tina and all.
Just joined the site as I was interested in peoples views on the Poseidon Hotel.
My brother and I went out to Sunny Beach last year and bought one of the apartments in the hotel on the 7th floor, looking seawards.
The hotel was incomplete at the time but since then have photographs of it completed, looks like they have done a good job.
Would be great to hear of any reviews or see additional photo's from anyone that has been or is going....just to keep track of our investment.
Mark
hi Mark, i will update you when i get back (04/09). can you send me some photographs? i'd love to see them... Tina
Thanks Tina

You can view some photographs of the hotel at http://www.esnips.com.
In the top right-hand corner of the home page is a search facility, just type in Poseidon which should then link you to where I have hosted the photographs.

Any problems just let me know and I will sort something out for you.

Hope you enjoy your stay in Sunny Beach.

Mark
thanks Mark...it looks great...now im looking forward to getting there... 24 more days...
hi mark... just to let you know im back. we had a brilliant time in the poseidon... lucky you, owning an apartment there. i am so jealous. i have posted a review on here... have you been yet?... Tina
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.