Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi, It may help us if you can tell us which resort the hotel is in?

8) The Toonman
Looks as though it's in Sunny Beach, the only reference that I can find is on a Bulgarian Estate Agency's website - advertising aparments for sale.

Location modestly described as "the best location in the most luxury part in Sunny beach!!!"

Baldur.
I think we passed this new complex on our recent visit to SB. It is situated just behind the new Helena Sands and Majestic Apartments on the far end of SB(near Victoria Palace) It is about a 10 minute walk along the beach road into the main resort. I don't think it was fully finished but did look ok.
You will probably be better off getting info in May/June next year once the season re-opens again.
All the hotels along that part of the resort are virtually brand new and do look excellent.

8) The Toonman
Whats the website address of the estate agents that you seen the Hotel advertised
Hi Sineadrus,

The hotel wasn't advertised - just apartments.

I don't think that the operators of this board would appreciate me linking to an Estate Agent's website - just enter "poseidon hotel sunny beach" in Google and you will soon find it.

Baldur
Has anyone stayed at these apartments or heard any reports about them.Its situated just behind the Majestic.
I tried the hotel reviews but its not listed.
I have asked for it to be added now
hi everyone, 21st august staying at poseidon apartments... anyone been there yet? hav'nt heard any reviews to date... tina :hyper
Hi Tina,

A google search brings up THIS
I can't make out if these new for 2006 apartments are associated with the pre-existing Poseidon I & II hotels.
The newness of the apartments explains the lack of reviews.

Peter
Hi There

We stayed at the majestic which is opposite. The Posiedion looks fine - we used the shop quite a lot so saw bits of it, the pool as at the front / to the side of the hotel and had plenty of loungers, plus a large grass area to the side as well. The inside looked modern and clean as well, at least what we say of it did!

Its in the best location.... its about 20 minutes walk to the main resort centre... far enough away for it to be quiet but close enough to get to it!

Cheers

David
thanks peter, had a look at some of those sites, most of them seem to be the same as beachbulgaria, and having seen the interior pictures im getting a bit scared now... i dont know how they can be described as "luxury furnished apartments" :!: however, i wont let it bother me as its really only somewhere to rest my head... thanks again, tina :)
thanks david, that's helpful... im glad about the location though, as my brouchure says its 3.5 km away from the centre of the resort... thanks again, tina :)
Hi Tina,

As far as I can see, we've got Hotels Poseidon I & II on the Budget Travel site, and now the Poseidon Apartments come into the picture. What I can't make out is whether the apartments are next to the hotels to form a complex. Perhaps David can help us out on this one?
The term luxury is relative - bet you haven't been inside a real Bulgarian apartment block where they live! In all honesty, they look OK to me.

Peter
A search for 'Poseidon' on the 3D Map only brings up 'Poseidon Apartments - they are shown as being next to the Majestic.

Baldur
hi Baldur, how are you today? still 8) i hope... from what i can gather, poseidon 1, 11 & apartments are the same place, with self catering in apartments and b&b in hotel... that 3D map is great. i've been trying to put it on my favourites but it's not happening for me... any idea why :?: thanks, Tina
Hi Tina,

Very well, thanks - busy packing for tomorrow's trip to Bulgaria.

I use Firefox, rather than Internet 'Exploder' but, just for you, I've just fired up Internet Explorer & added it to the favourites with no problem - it shows as "www.sunnybeachmap.com".

Baldur
Baldur you're a little star... enjoy your hols... ps. a little bird (tanjette) tells me its your birthday tomorrow... what a way to celebrate... have a good one or three... tina
come on people... cant believe no-one has any reviews for me... :o i hate the way people use these forums to get the information they need and then when their holiday is over they dont come back with reviews or reports... waiting patiently... Tina :shrug
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.