Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
:think It is very hard to see a way in the current situation for tourism to continue in a large scale or even a way back in the foreseeable future :(
Difficult isn't it Graham the TO's have to take strategic decisions a long time in advance. I would be surprised if there are many flights to The Red Sea at all in 2014 from the regions. I guess there will still be some sort of service from Gatwick, but that really doesn't suit a lot of folk. So even if confidence does come back which I doubt tbh, there just won't be the holidays available and people will move on to other destinations. I bet many potential first timers have been put off completely.

Doe
Thomas Cook have already consolidated flights for the winter season. Some MAN flights are going via LGW or BHX to pick passengers up.
Sunaddict wrote:
Thomas Cook have already consolidated flights for the winter season. Some MAN flights are going via LGW or BHX to pick passengers up.

I think it was inevitable really,

Doe
Eygpt,Kenya....Cuba dropped by Thomson.....financial turmoil still in Greece.....Skeggie anyone :que
Luton and Birmingham are still going in January, i haven't yet booked for January, still waiting to see what happens. I live not far from East Mids Airport and cannot get a flight near home except for Thomson and its costing £300 more than Easy Jet and Monarch
There are some bargains out there for Nov/Dec must admitt if I wasn't waiting for an operation I would be very tempted. Might be able to get into a hotel(s) that's normally out of my price comfort zone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.