Costa Blanca Video Library

Costa Blanca - Videos of resorts and hotels filmed by holidaytruths members. [b]Please note: All these hotel and resort videos are made by members and are not commercial videos.[/b]
Great photo's Sanji. Very clear. I was there for the Falla's and you are right, there was not as much as previous years but the economy is to blame. Still enjoyed it. My daughter went on the bucking bronco before the fires were lit and she had a great time, even though she kept falling off!!!. She is 37yrs old, not exactly a teenager!!
Thanks Annie for commenting about the video :tup
It was just something that I put together from the photo's that I took of the effigies.
I like Benidorm during this time in March, and this year we had the fallas fiesta, my birthday and mother's day during my 2 weeks there.
Plus good weather......Can't be bad.!

Sanji
Great stuff Sanji! Brought back some lovely memories......... :wave:
sanji wrote:
and this year we had the fallas fiesta, my birthday and mother's day during my 2 weeks there.
Snap!!!!..... :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.