Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Entry forms
35 Posts
Yes you still have to complete them on arrival. Last time we flew December Thomson did not hand them out on the plane and did not even announce you had to fill them in on arrival so Monastir airport was full of confused people wandering about trying to find the cards after they had queued and finally realised they had to have the cards or else they were sent back to the end of the long queue. No doubt Enfidha will be just as much fun in May when we go back! :rofl
Thanks Ann.We've got some cards at home ,so we like to fill them in to save all the carry on in the airport,Guess we'll have to do it again.Cheers.
flew with Thomas Cook last week no cards issued on plane nor any notice given ????
guy sat next to us was a local and had spares with him bonus for us though
I too keep a few at home to fill in before travel and have often found the airlines don't hand them out. Strangely enough there seem to be different versions available but all are equally accepted!
The new card we was given on Thomson flight 27th April 2011,was a green card.( white previously given )
Card as follows :-
""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Name ..............................................................................
Surname ..........................................................................
Maiden Name ....................................................................
Date & Place of Birth ..........................................................
Nationality ........................................................................
Occupation .......................................................................
Purpose of Visit ..................................................................
Permanent Address .............................................................
Address in disembarkment Country .........................................
Coming from ......................................................................
Going to ............................................................................
Passport number .................................................................
Date & place of issue ...........................................................
Identity card number-date/place of issue .....( N/A to U/K passport holders )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bottom part, given when retuning home.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Name & Surname .................................................................
Maiden Name ......................................................................
Date & Place of Birth ............................................................
Nationality ..........................................................................
Occupation .........................................................................
Passport number - Date & Place of Issue ..................................
Identity card number - date/place of issue ( N/A to U/K passport holders )
Stay period or validity of visa .................................................
Purpose of Visit ...................................................................

Identity card
Not much different from the old ones but they don't ask for permanent address - goodness knows how one can fit that into one line :roll: I've often wondered what one would put for address in Tunisia if one had "accommodation on arrival". Incidentally the 'coming from' and 'going to' are the airports, i.e LGW and NBE.
Hello Aslemma,
You are quite right :clap there is not much room to get everything in. :que
But got it right,I always end up filling forms in for other people.
Some do not understand the forms :banghead:
But filling them in for other people makes the time go by quicker.
Regards
Yorkieborn
can you get the forms prior to going ? if so where
No, you can only get them either on the plane (if they are handed out) or in the Arrivals Hall at the airport. It's simply that some of us regulars are inclined to pick up a few spares to save time on subsequent visits.
thanks, last year they handed them out as we where landing and there was 6 of us to get filled in,, stupid thomas cook
The Thomson :fly from Doncaster Robin Hood Airport.
First the stewardess came round with drinks etc :glynis
Then the duty free goods
Straight after she handed the entry forms out. :tup
So we had plenty time to fill them in. :scratch:
Hi,Im flying out on Sunday and have a couple of the old white immigration cards from my last visit,after reading now that the new ones ask for permanent address,can I not use these now. :que
I think the Tunisians just like to see a bit of paper. :roll: I too have got some of the white ones which I'll use in November and looking at that it doesn't actually ask specifically for your address in Tunisia on the top part but only 'domicile' which we would take to be in the UK. Only the bottom part asks for 'Address in Tunisia' which would seems somewhat irrelevant after the event! The ones which TC used to hand out asked for address in Tunisia, which could be a problem if one was staying in an apartment and didn't actually know the address and on those occasions I've actually put the name of an hotel I've stayed in previously which didn't cause any problems. I think the passport number etc. are the main things to get right. Do please let us know how you get on so I am forewarned of any problems.

Most important though - have a brilliant time. :sun2
Well I will give it a go with them and let you know how I went on. ;)
Hi All,

I don't suppose anyone has 4 cards spare that they could donate please? I'll be happy to send you some back when we return in late Nov :)
Thanks in advance.

O.
I read on another forum that you can download them, but not sure how valid they would be when you get there. You can be lucky or otherwise with the TO handing them out on the plane. We go back at Xmas so any spares would be appreciated here also :rofl
We fly out next sunday, if I remember I'll bring a stack of spares home with me :cheers
ohhhhh LayzeeLaydee if you remember your return stash of cards i would be very gratefull of 2 (my other half washed my stash) we travel first week november.
Hope you had a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.