General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I would go for it - I have always said I would go on my own if the situation was so.
Ibiza is a great place and I think very suitable for a mum and child. We went to Santa Eulalia, great beach, shops, plenty of places to eat out if you want to (I have done that with my boys when my hubby was ill one night) and a friendly resort.
I agree with the last post, also escanna is a lovely friendly resort worth looking at.
Was just going to mention Es Cana. Small enough but not 'dead'. Ideal for children as the beach is narrow, lots of little shops to poke around in & very child friendly :tup
hi yummy mummy.......first time I ever went abroad I took 5 ...3 of my own , my step son, and my friends little girl who at the time was inseperable from my youngest...hubby refused to go...wasnt his type of holiday he said.....so off I went on my own....even now the kids say it was the best holiday they ever had....and if truth be know was mine too...was brilliant...so go for it...seems youve picked a nice place to go too....tweetie
Portinatx is a small and extremely pretty resort on the north coast , with fantastic little sandy coves , plus a handful of bars and restaurants :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.