Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Can anyone tell us what the weather is like in Paphos at the moment? We will be there in just over 2 weeks time and cannot wait to get away from the UK rain! Which weather site is the most accurate?

:sun2 :D :sun2
By accurate do you mean "its sunny" "its sunny from 7am to 9pm" "the air pressure at sea level, humidity, UV and sun haze levels are.."

at this time of year its going to be hot, sunny and dry... last update I had on my phone app for the other end of the island (but its usually within a few degress of each other) was in the high 30's :cheers
Thanks AskCy .... as long as the sun is out we will be happy. We heard that Cyprus has had one of their worst winters/springs for years so we are pleased to hear that summer has arrived. The weather sites online seem to vary a lot ... so perhaps I should stop looking :)
someone posted me a picture .. from Protaras... looking at their dash board.. says "outside temp 40c" :sun2
The Cyprus-Mail posted we're to expect a heatwave this weekend and temperatures are around 6C above the norm for June. They predicted 38C inland today and rising to 40C at the weekend.

Those are usually the kind of temperatures we get in July and August (maybe a couple of degrees higher) so who knows how the rest of the summer will pan out.

One of the girls came back to the office this afternoon around 2.30pm and reported the pharmacy was displaying 36C. At the moment inside our bungalow, our temperature is reading just below 30C and it's 10.30pm!

Last night the minimum overnight temperature was 21C - that was at 05:00 :sun2
Hi Carly 2007

My first post 'n' all.

I returned Monday just gone after a week of great weather in Paphos (Secret Valley area to be precise) and it got hotter every day. It appears this has continued until this weekend with high thirties being talked of. One thing you do not have to worry about is the weather but please, please use sun cream and often. Cyprus is hot and it's weather should be enjoyed to the full.

Have a great holiday I'm sure you will.

Paul.
:)
Thanks Paul ... We loved Paphos last summer and cannot wait to get back there. Lots of sun lotion already bought :D
Just checked the forecast for the next 7days!!!

Ayia napa fog! hazy this friday,and Saturday thunderstorms!

7th time too Nissi at this time! :que :cry
We got back from 10 days in Pernera yesterday and it was hot constantly, each day getting hotter than the last, the locals were saying it was the type of weather they ususally get in July/August.

Hope the heatwave lasts all summer, we are back out at the end of September. :sun2
We are headed out to Cyprus 20th September for a fortnight. Just wondering what sort of temperature it will be of an evening? Will we need jackets? Cant wait to get back there with nothing to worry about except where to eat and what to drink :sun2
We are going the 18 September - we usually go a bit later than this and you dont really need a jacket. I do take a thin long sleeved cardigan just in case (usually when I have had too much sun during the day) but it usually spends the holiday hanging in the wardrobe :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.