Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Margaret,

The only one I can find is;

chrystallahotel@cytanet.com.cy

I assuming that's the one you have already tried?

Cheers, Phil
Could also try ringing or faxing them

You can contact the Chrystalla Hotel

by telephoning us on:
International: 00 357 23 831460*
Local: 23 831460

bulletor by facsimile (fax) on:
International: 00 357 23 832408*
Local: 23 832408
(* IDD codes shown above are those used to dial Cyprus from the United Kingdom)
bulletor by writing to us at:
Chrystalla Hotel,
P.O. Box 33122,
Protaras,
Cyprus.
dont be surprised if it takes a week or so to get a reply, the Cypriots are notorious for taking their time
Thanks everyone, Was initially enquiring about booking directly with hotel, but ended up booking with Thompson due to lack of reply. I will try again as I would like to request a high floor room :cheers
M
Hi Margaret

Not sure when you are travelling but the rooming list from Thomson won't get to the hotel until about 10 - 14 days before your arrival. So don't contact the hotel before that as it's unlikely they will make a note of a request until they see they have the confirmed reservation from your tour operator.

I generally drop them an email - don't expect a response, but also better to give them a call a couple of days later if they don't email you back.
Hi
Just to let you know, I received a reply from the Chrystalla Hotel stating they will try and allocate a high floor room. So the e-mail address was correct, they just didnt reply to my 1st query re. room rates. Here's hoping they can accommodate my request for high floor room :D
M
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.