Coke 2$-3$
Pint of lager 0,5l 3$-5$
Glass of wine 1$-
Pizza about 8$
Sandwich about 2$-3$
Main meal from 8$
Some of the prices have gotten cheaper, although some are about the same
Hi

It's 5 years since we visited Croatia but one thing I would say is that there are quite a few snack bar type restaurants with plastic tables and chairs which are cheaper but there are also dearer ones with nice table linen etc where of course you would expect to pay more. We found it was about £35 in the nicer ones for 2 courses with wine for 2. The HRK rate was about 10 to the pound sterling at the time.

I don't think it's a cheap destination by any means but you can shop around. One thing which was cheap, fabulous and plentiful was ice-cream.

Enjoy, Jean
sooze29 wrote:
In order to work out how much I can spend on a holiday I like to get an idea of prices in the resort. Could anyone let me know the average sort of price for the following things please (in bars/restaurants)?

Glass of coke
Pint of lager
Glass of wine
Pizza
Sandwich
Main meal (eg meat, veg and pots)

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Glass of coke ~15HRK
Pint of lager ~20-25HRK
Glass of wine ~20-25HRK
Pizza ~60-120HRK
Sandwich ~10-15HRK
Main meal (eg meat, veg and pots) 35-50HRK

1$ ~ 5HRK
1€ ~ 7,5HRK
joseph48 wrote:
sooze29 wrote:
In order to work out how much I can spend on a holiday I like to get an idea of prices in the resort. Could anyone let me know the average sort of price for the following things please (in bars/restaurants)?

Glass of coke
Pint of lager
Glass of wine
Pizza
Sandwich
Main meal (eg meat, veg and pots)

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Glass of coke ~15HRK
Pint of lager ~20-25HRK
Glass of wine ~20-25HRK
Pizza ~60-120HRK
Sandwich ~10-15HRK
Main meal (eg meat, veg and pots) 35-50HRK

1$ ~ 5HRK
1€ ~ 7,5HRK

Glass of coke ~15 HRK. Correct !
Pint of lager ~20-25HRK. Maybe in Hvar or Dubrovnik but regular price is 13HRK - 15 HRK.
Glass of wine ~20-25HRK Correct ! 0.2 L of wine.
Pizza ~60-120HRK. Again maybe in elite resorts but normal prices of pizza is around ~40 HRK.
Sandwich 10-15 HRK. Correct !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.