Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
fishing
6 Posts
No fishing as it's a nature reserve loads of snorkel and scuba trips but NO fishing trips from Sharm that I know of
Only the area around Ras Mohammed is a nature reserve not the whole Red Sea, I have never noticed any fishing trips in Sharm but not being in to fishing it is not something I would have particularly noticed.

Having said that I do know that there are trips from Dahab which is around about an hour from Sharm, taking a quick look there are several companies offering these excursions with pick up / drop off back at your hotel in Sharm.

There are plenty of tour operators in Sharm who you can arrange this with locally, remember and don't accept the first price and haggle it down a bit.
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Only the area around Ras Mohammed is a nature reserve not the whole Red Sea, I have never noticed any fishing trips in Sharm but not being in to fishing it is not something I would have particularly noticed.

Having said that I do know that there are trips from Dahab which is around about an hour from Sharm, taking a quick look there are several companies offering these excursions with pick up / drop off back at your hotel in Sharm.

There are plenty of tour operators in Sharm who you can arrange this with locally, remember and don't accept the first price and haggle it down a bit.

Hi Graham

Yes only Ras Mohammed is the ACTUAL Nature Reserve but being an angler I did check deeply the locals at Sharm just get more money from Scuba

Dahab does a few fishing trips and the easiest way to get there is by taxi though there may be some trips

Obviously as it's Sharm you haggle over everything don't you
and try for ASDA price
You need to try for CHEAPER than ASDA price :rofl
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
You need to try for CHEAPER than ASDA price :rofl

LOL
We got offered it as a special offer last time we were there
We said no what's Morrisons price ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.