Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Euro going up
6 Posts
That's very interesting. I'm planning on going to Cyprus in a couple of months.
With the current situation Cyprus makes a very cheap holiday. I have never found Cyprus expensive and would never go all inclusive here now, dirt cheap for eating out. Weather here is high 80/90s, quite windy at times but still warm. Cyprus in general is quiet, shame as its possibly cheaper than other places
Have not been for 2 years but going again in August. Have there been any incidents recently with all the ATMS stopping despensing money or people asking you to pay cash rather than card? Colleague just came back from Greece and experienced that a couple of times. I know it's Greece but it's the same old cliche that when Greece sneezes Cyprus catches a cold.

One other thing he mentioned was that there were no Russians. So fingers crossed!
Hi no problems in Pernera with any ATM, cannot comment with regards Protaras or anywhere else. We used credit cards and debit cards with no problems whatsoever. As for Russians it was swarming but did not bother us, but plenty of English as well.
By the way the first two weeks of the holiday the euro was steadily increasing, by the 3rd week, it was going down steadily, when we left on the 9th June it was 1.35 for two days.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.