Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
we stayed in Trogir a couple of years ago and loved it - the old town is a wonderful walled town full of character. There are lots of nice bars and restarurants. There's also a small square in the centre beside the church, where you can sit and have a drink in the evening, often listening to live music.
It's easy to get a bus or taxi to Split too - which is well worth a visit.

have fun

kev
We stayed in Trogir a couple of years ago also and loved it, never been to Ciovo

Enjoy whatever you decide

Linda
Split has crossed my mind as a town worth visiting, having 'done' Dubrovnik ...... would you advise being based in Trogir, and buying a package or doing a diy with flight/transfer/accommodation/carhire (if needed) independently booked?
Thanks for your posts guys. I've booked myself a very cheap flight to Split from Gatwick and an apartment in Seget Vvranjica (nr Trogir), through Owner's direct. I'll let you know how I get on!
Alsacienne

I think if your main aim is visiting Split, I would stay in Split, and visit Trogir. Trogir is like a mini version of Dubrovnic, and there's much more 'happening' in Split. I would recommend going DIY unless you can get a good package deal.
Old post but i need info about Trogir :O
Hellp to all, i really need some Advice for stay in Croatia. Thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.