Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
thank you glynis but everything is ok.

i have been in contact with the hotel and yes,they have built a new block at the waterpark section,but it is very close to completion,and in fact,will be completed within the next 2 weeks.

The person who posted the information on another well know site must have been on the ouzo,as he said work started 11th april and was a concrete shell at the moment.

i will add my review upon returning home
If you get there and things aren't satisfactory, report your concerns immediately to your rep. Make sure they write a report and give you a copy. You need proof that you gave the TO the opportunity to put things right in resort.Take photographs and collect names and addresses of any other holidaymakers who have any complaints.

You could, also write to the TO pre travel explaining that you've been made aware of building works and should your holiday be marred by the works you reserve the right to pursue a claim for compensation on your return.

Hopefully everything will be ok. Enjoy :cheers
thank you again.i have done as advised and contacted thomson.they replied stating as work will be completed by 16th may,it will not affect my holiday.i will leave review again upon returning home
New
Has anyone been here in the last 12 months?
A friend of mine stayed here towards the back end of last summer and loved it. Apparently very clean and the staff were excellent. The reviews and ratings on TA and other sites look pretty good.
I was there in October, food was good and it was clean.

Waterpark is exclusive to a certain Tour Operator for UK customers.
Yes, they have constructed a fresh block atthe waterpark unit, but it is very near to conclusion, and in detail, will be finalized
in the following 2 weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.