Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
march weather
9 Posts
There is no one who can tell you what the weather WILL be like. Neither is is there any meteorologist who is likely to bet on his forecast, computer aided or not, any more than four days in advance.

Google for 'Costa del Sol weather' for historical information as a guide or accept my suggestion it will be mild and you will probably be able to wear your shorts and tee shirt.
I just wanted to know if people have been in march and could say what temp they had and i have googled the weather
We went this year at the end of march, the sun came out on the first afternoon and got slowly warmer and the last week was around 28/29 each day and they would not turn the air conditioning on, we slept with the patio door open and it was still 25c in the room in the morning. The week before we went was cold and wet we were told
hi thanks for that really appreciate your comments
March can indeed be unpredictable, more so than even February. I've had four season in one day, never mind over the course of a week. By and large, I've had more good weather than bad... if the rains stays off, daytime temperatures can be quite pleasant.. more shirt sleeve than sunbed weather.. evenings carry a chill, though. It's also great month for walking and exploring before the very high summer temperatures kick in. Certainly wouldn't advise against going in March.. will be better weather than UK and with no expectation of a heatwave, the mere presence of the golden orb at any point would be a bonus
thanks guys we have decided to go to tenerife now
Will be a bit more lively than Torremolinos in March, that's for sure.. for anyone else considering the Costa del Sol out of season, ie November to March, best to base yourself in the busier 'working' towns like Fuengirola and its environs, than, say, Benalmadena where the visitor numbers and a lot of bar/restaurant opening hours rise and fall with the mercury
Hi just seen this thread (havent been of the site for a while)... We are taking a winter break from January to March next year and have booked a private apartment somewhere near La cala ( Urbinasation Jardin Butiplaya) and was wondering if there are any Lidl supermarkets close and what sort of cost a weeks shop would be. Also any recommendations for bars and eateries, we wont be eating out that much and as we wont have a rental car will be walking mostly less we find local transport. Any advice would be be very welcome
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.