General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
LONG maxi dress?
16 Posts
New Look - the 'tall range' should suit
I am just over 5"7 and find Wallis maxi dresses plenty long enough. Bought one last year and wondered how anyone shorter would be able to wear it without sweeping the pavements! Wallis often have good sales. Check online.
I just bought one in M&S (per una range) that came regular and long options. I'm 5ft 11 and the long almost touches the floor on me!
Try Long Tall Sally - they are the only place I can find proper long skirts!
Matalan, peacocks, primark, h&m have loads..Im looking for a racer back black maxi dress but having problems due to being a size 6 and petite..they sell out quick...nightmare...
I am six foot one and on Friday last week popped into H & M and they had a lovely long white sweeping skirt in there. Now it touches the floor on me, so think you may trip up in it. lololol

Other than that I use Next tall range and New Look tall range and never have a problem :)
I got a very long maxi dress from Jane Norman, and boohoo.com do some nice ones too
I got a Miss Sixty maxi dress and have had to have 4 inches taken off the hem. I'm 5'5'' and have had it altered so I can wear heels with it.
Here is a link, hope it works.
http://www.freemans.com/Search/productlist.stm?Ntk=PRIMARY&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Nty=1&Nu=P_MasterItem&searchType=FullText&N=0&Ntt=miss+sixty+maxi+dress
Hi
I am 5' 10 tall .....I bought a lovely maxi dress from Wallis, it fits really well and is long enough for me as I will wear flat sandels with it..... ...bonus was £20 off. :tup
I like bargains............ :D
M
Warehouse have very good length maxi dresses. I'm 5ft 9in and they just skim the floor on me which I love. I don't like maxi dresses which come to the ankles.
They have quite a few in Matalan, I got one yesterday for £12.00, although stepdad had to cut a bit off and rehem it, cos I'm only a shorty, boohoo, hahaha, but was quite impressed with how it looks on, as I have never worn one before :)
i bought some nice one's from boohoo.com, as im not very tall.and i found river island ones too long.
That’s very easy. You can find Maxi dresses online in varying lengths!I am fond of Maxi dresses and I find online shopping very convenient and cheap. Also, it allows me to choose from a wide range of selection.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.