Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
For a small village, two night clubs is pretty impressive!
hi mustafa i used your firm in september for a trip to marmaris , very good value.can you tell me how much a transfer from the airport to the caria resort will be

thanx dave
Davidstoncold,

Mustafa doesn't work there anymore, but I'm sure he'll be able to give you an idea of a price anyway when he's online.

He's going to do his National Service in May, for 18 months. I'm sure he will be sorely missed in sarigerme! :cry:

Catherine x
One of Mustafas friends is running a car hire firm in Dalaman that do transfers, the price for Sarigerme is (for 1-3 people) £20 each way with 10% discount for a round trip transfer. There web site can be found at http://www.dalamancarrental.com

I saw Mustafa today, he dropped by with hs friend from the Rental Company, Mustafa is trying to rearrange his military service to start in November so he can be there this season and only miss one season instead of 2, fingers crossed for him.
Good luck Mustafa! (you kept that one secret!).

Means we might be able to meet up if we manage to get to Olu Deniz in July (hopefully).

Catherine xxx
Hi
We are off to the PP on 26th May :hyper
Whilst there we are planning on going on a couple of trips out - the mud baths/turtle beach and the 12 island trip.....
Does anyone know if these run on a daily basis or only on certain days?
Hi,

Just a pity that you are just going to miss Mustafa, he is there until 20 May doing tours before he goes into the army.

However, some good news for everyone. Mustafa is working with another tour agent in Sarigerme. He has set up a discount scheme on his website for those that book through them. You can print a voucher off his website for a 10% discount and I'm 100% positive that if Mustafa is recommending them then they will be great!

His website is http://www.sarigermeholiday.com

Catherine xxx

*Edit to remove possible libel Briar
Hey All.

Off to Sarigerme on 4th June, booked up with Firstchoice and staying at the holiday village, which from what ive been told is the Pegasos Palace is that correct? Was also told this hotel appeared on the "holidays from hell" tv show a few years back.. i hope it has improved does anyone know?

It was a last minute deal and a bargain so im not expecting too much, iam stayed in one of there "select" suites, dont really know much about it does anyone?

What does the nightlife in Sarigerme like, bars and the 2 clubs i read, are they reasonable and what sort of music? because i dont believe the holiday village has alot of entertainment for adults??

And lasty im confused as to what currency i should take, New Turkish Lira, the old Lira, Euro or Sterling what is everyones opinion on the cheapest and most accepted??

Any help and info guys is much appreciated. Cheers.
The Holiday Village entertainment runs until about 11pm but doesn't consist of a disco as such. People will mill around in the bars for a while however.

There is a nightclub in the Tropical hotel, and supposedly the Holiday Village however I can't confirm this.

In the Tropical it is a smallish room with dance,rnb and hip-hop and is alright as the reps come and depending on how many young people there are you get a small crowd.

I went to Club X-Line in the village and this was pretty dead, about 20 people max but then it was still early season. In the Summer I bet it can get some impressive crowds in and it's a nice venue with mainly chart, rnb and dance.
Hi,

You would be best placed to read the thread on the holiday village, or pp, on here

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=90369&start=440&sid=623297c15c283b58173d6da7e3296787

This place has come a long way since the days it was on holidays from hell and the management of it has since been taken over by Iberostar and not Pegasus. You'll have a great time.

From what I remember, the difference between a normal room and select room is that you get priority check in, slippers, bathrobe and a dvd player in the room. Other than that it is just a jacuzzi suite.

There was a disco in the palace which was held in the conference room. I'm unable to confirm if this is still the case for this season.

Please read the thread, there is lots of interesting information in there.
HTH

C x
cheers for your help guys, iam genuinly looking forward to it guess i was just abit doubtful reading some of the views, but those were from back in 2004/2005 probably just theething problems. not long to go, 8 sleeps, roll on the 4th june. anyone else happen to be going around then?
Hello . Are you still on this site? I have a question for you regarding the shops. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.