UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I'm going to a gig at The Roundhouse in London this coming Sunday. Can anyone who knows that area please tell me if it's a safe, as in the route itself, not people, to walk from St Pancras station to The Roundhouse? I know there are buses but as I'll be arriving at St Pancras early, about 07.30 and it'll be fairly quiet, I quite fancy a walk before my all-day wait in the queue begins!

I shall either find a bus or share a taxi back to the station after the gig as that will be pretty late. Not keen on relying on the tube on a Sunday.

Which Roundhouse, Pippy? There are several places by that name.
I'm going to a gig at The Roundhouse in London this coming Sunday

:que Would that be the mighty Muse by any chance :D
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
I'm going to a gig at The Roundhouse in London this coming Sunday

:que Would that be the mighty Muse by any chance :D

Yes indeedy! iTunes Festival gig! :D
It's about 2 miles and a straight road or 2 stops on the tube. I would get an Oyster Card if you want a ride on the bus as PAYG is expensive.
Not sure what time iTunes will finish but last tube will be 11.30 pm. Agree with Parky about Oyster Card if you don't already have one.
Have a great time Pippy. :)
Is the last train that early Lesley?. I thought the last out of london was around 12.30 , Not that I would ever be out so late of course :D
Edit : Oops sunday , Sorry .
Thanks for the replies! Curfew for the venue is 11pm so that's fine and once I'm at St Pancras, there are a number of late trains I can catch back to Gatwick airport (where I'll be parking my car as I won't be able to get back to Worthing by train that time of night on a Sunday, parking in the long-term car park).
Kew Gardens, being one of the most spectacular gardens in the world, is one of the best places to visit in London if you want to go for a peaceful walk and take in wonderful scenery. The gardens have plenty of attractions to enjoy whenever you visit, including free walking tours, iconic buildings, beautiful gardens and plenty more. Kew Gardens is 10 miles west of central London and easy to find. For more information on what you should see at Kew Gardens, see the link below.
Source: http://www.jowalshgovnet.co.uk/what-you-should-see-at-kew-gardens/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.