Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
JET2.COM
1502 Posts
I have booked for 14th May next year. Could you tell me what type of plane Jet2 flight number LS1241 to Heralion is.
It shows you the seating plan when you're booking. Just compare it to the ones on Seatplans and you'll be able to tell.
I booked a flight to Gran Canaria for Sept 2017 last night. I booked extra legroom seats and had an option of 14a or f and row 33, I went for row 33. But wondering if row 14 A or F would have been nicer as not next to the toilets.

Has anyone sat in 14A or F and does the exit slide housing impact on leg space. I might try to change.
Does anyone know where the A330 is coming from?
Hi

I'm wondering if there is any in flight entertainment on the flight from Newcastle To Newark?

Flown Jet2 loads but not long haul

Cheers
There's a reason the EWR flights are so cheap. They use the same 757s as for short-haul.
We are flying to Alicante on Jet2 from Newcastle on Friday 25th and wondering if their new planes are being used on this route?
Has anyone been on this flight recently?
Aircraft are rotated. They don't operate the same routes all the time.
Hello

Flight LS169 (Manchester -Ibiza) April 29th 2017

The seating plan provided has 36 rows? and this doesn't correlate with the seating plans with existing Jet2 planes?

Any idea which plane it will be? Thanks
Ok so i figured out the aircraft is an Airbus A321-212

Is this one of the new titan aircraft's?
Good afternoon All,

I was wondering if anyone on here could clear something up for me, I am flying to Menorca from Newcastle on 02.06.2017 on flight number LS373, I have pre booked row 30 for this flight, I have checked a few sites and they all seem to state that this flight number uses G-CELX which is a 737-300, Now as far as I can see from the seat maps this aircraft type only has 26 rows, Can anyone advise if this means that they have changed the aircraft to the 737-800?

Also can I just double check that row 30 is a window seat, I have the entire row A-F and my son would be very upset if he didn't have a window.

Thank you in advance
The word is ,it is coming from Air AsiaX, but they only operate the A330-300 so is it a 200 or 300 series? and is it coming from Air AsiaX or not? I booked seats on the A330 last August 2016 to fly to Lanzarote August 2017, but 4 of the 7 seats I booked don't appear on the seat plan on the booking page now, so is the aircraft coming from a different source than planned? Just in case I will be changing my seat bookings tomorrow so that we still sit together. Its so annoying when they make these changes without letting you know well in advance, its only by doing a 'dummy booking' to see how many seats were left that I found out, goodness know where they were going to relocate the rest of my party. Can anyone give any confirmation?
On 26th January 2007 at 02:14pm, beatles fan said:
This is our firt time flying with a cheap airline

1 do you get tickets sent to you
2 do you get luggage lables?

sorry if i seem a bit thick re this
On 2nd February 2020 at 01:05pm, jaqueline.sweeney1@ntlworld.com said:

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.