Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi
It depends on who you paid, if you completed your transaction through the Owners Direct website they probably hold your deposit. If you paid the owner directly and outside of the Owners Direct website they are likely to hold your deposit.

I suggest you contact Owners Direct again and ask them to confirm when they transferred the deposit to the owner and to provide proof of this. You can then contact the owner with the proof they received your damages deposit. You also need to ask why your deposit has not been refunded, if there is no dispute over how the property was left then they must refund the deposit to you.

If you paid using a credit card you can also contact the credit card company for assistance as you will have some protection in situations such as this.

Good Luck!
Thank you finally received deposit after 4 weeks waiting
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.