Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
why bother complaining
- because you want your money back!

Unfortunately posts like this have very little impact, we have a dedicated thread about A1 at http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=115547&start=60 where the same sort of complaint has cropped up many times yet you and many others still booked with them. People tend to look into companies after things have gone wrong rather than before booking.

Email is never a good way to make complaints, it just isn't reliable enough, they or you could have a setting in the system that is blocking these messages. You should write to them and send the letter by recorded delivery.
Hi in reply to your message no i do not want any money back and had thought i was dealing with a good company i didnt feel the need to look into the company, i suppose we learn by our mistakes, that is why i posted the comment to let others know not to bother, thinking maybe i might be doing others a favour
Thanks for making us aware of your problem l-payne3 :tup
Well if I were in your position I'd want my money back! Depending on which way you look at it you're either £80 or £180 out of pocket and that has to be worth a decent letter. We can't have much impact on future bookings because so many potential customers won't research but we can advise on problems like these. Don't let them get away with it.
This company is a disgrace. They wasted my time getting all the names dob's etc and then telling me theres a snag . After being on hold again he told me could only get B&B. I wanted , asked for F I as advertised on their site (and still is) He rhen said he would get a friend to see if their agency could do it and would ring me back. A lady did ring and asked how much did I want to spend???????? Its a joke , this is why people are holding all the time or not getting answers because they are all
lying.

ADVERTISING STANDARDS WILL BE MADE AWARE. REMOVE YOUR LYING WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old thread being locked - please start a new thread for any new issues to be discussed
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.