General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
i admire your daughter, she is sticking to what she set out to do. i am applying to be a holiday rep in turkey and was wondering if you could stay in the same area every season or whether they moved you to a different place every year?
Hi iliveinyourholidaytown,

80p per hour after tax does not sound right at all to me. I know that this thread is old, but essentially that sounds illegal to me. No minimum wage should be leaving you with such a miniscule amount after tax.

Like others have suggested I'd really consider changing company or double checking that your taxes are being deducted correctly using this link:
I was once paying much more tax then I should of been and didn't realise until months after...
:) Good luck with your future!!
@evieg2017 - this thread isn't old...its ancient!

I thought that these old posts were being closed down to prevent irrelevant tag ons???
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.