Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
wise miser??
8 Posts
There is a plethora of sites people look at for holidays. Are you looking at some particular deal?
Members here on HT are pretty savvy at digging out the best deals. It may be that none have ever used/heard of them (I hadn't) hence no replies.

fwh
Never used them personally, but on checking the Net they don't get the greatest reviews - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=286581

Part of Benz Travel Limited a company established for over twenty years membership of ATOL & IATA.

ATOL 3448

Trading names

Affordable Holidays
affordableflights.co.uk
Far East Airfares
Fareworld Travel
Holiday Wizards
Hoodaki.com
Just Thailand
The Wise Miser
Wembley Travels
Worldwideflights
Moved to Travel Agents and Tour Operator's forum.

Mark :)
You don't have to check the net very far to find Benz Travel - there's a current thread about them in our complaints section! http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=137445
Has anyone used the travel company website ,The Wise Miser??.

Lots of people have used them and had lots of problems with Benz Travel Ltd.
They are NOT ABTA registered.
If you don't mind a gamble, give them a go, but lots and lots of more honourable agents about.

Robby :wink:
Hi, We booked our flight to Bangkok through The Wise Miser for our holiday at Xmas 2009 and didn't have a problem. They were £150 cheaper than anyone else including Qatar Airways own site. Will use them again without hesitation.
This is the worst experience ever. They are scammers and dishonest. What they advertise is not there for the taking but a crafty way to lure you to their site. They took my card details, they sent me confirmation of the ticket via my email and when I went on to Virgin Atlantic to add my frequent flyer mileage. THERE WAS NO BOOKING!!!!!When I contacted the Mike and Mahi from The Wise Miser they said that the price had gone up £190 plus 2.5% for using my credit card if I wanted the same flight arrangements. SCAMMERSSo BE AWARE!!!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.