Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
whats happening with sheerings coach holidays? there are less coach trips but a lot more self drive .have heard they have got rid of a lot of coach drivers .
whats going on.?
they were in costa brava last month.
i know last year i looked at their prices and the non-stop coach prices were not too bad.
when i went to look this year i gave up the ghost as i found their website very slow and hard work to navigate around. i know i spent about 30 minutes trying to find details -last year was just as difficult -and just gave up this year.
if they want my money they need to make it easier for me to spend it.
as anyone been on a sheerings overnight coach holiday to salou and if you have how did it go..
Many many years ago (1989 to be precise LOL) it was great, no problems at all, we stayed in brand new apartments in Salou/Cambrils border. Great service all round.
My wife and I booked 6 months in advance to go Austria in September 2014 as the coach was not filling up they dropped the price by £400.Think twice about booking early.
  • Edited by Twillow1 2017-01-09 19:20:52
That is always the risk when booking a holiday - On Friday afternoon I booked to go to Lanzarote - couple of hours later going onto the site to check some details I found the price had risen by £238 - On Saturday morning I checked thinking it might be a mistake. No it wasn't but had increased even further Now it is £351 more expensive. I am not complaining but have been caught outin the past by dithering.
Really the only way to look at such things is when you booked were you happy with the price. The old adage Prices can go down as well as up applies.
Can any future queries or comments on Shearings please be placed in a new thread so as to provide members with the most up to date information.

Starting a separate thread will also improve visibility and increase the chances of a response to any queries from fellow site members
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.