Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Alison

Have a look through the hotel reviews HERE as recommendations are posted. If you'd like any hotels added let me know ;)

Pippy :)
I visited Negril last year and I loved it, very chilled, fantastic beaches , if you go to Negril one thing you must do is vist Rick's Cafe, this is in the Cliffs area of Negril and if you go at sunset there are cliff divers, it is awesome, I have to say we didn't do a great deal, we just chilled on the beach.

Our hotel was on Bloody Bay which is lovely , the main area is 7 mile beach, are you thinking of going all inclusive? we stayed at the Riu Negril which was great, I am thinking of going back to Negril in the next couple of years and I like the look of Couples Swept Away, if you need lots of info on Negril look at Negril.com
Hi
I am off to Jamiaca in 6 weeks time for first time and am so excited. We are goingwith First Choice on 'Jammin' in Jamaica' tour, visiting Negrils, Bob Marley's Home, Dunns River Falls etc but was just wondering if anyone has been on this trip and is it really as good as it looks? Any comments would be gratfully appreciated. Love to all Dizz x
Its well worth going to see Bob Marleys place at nine miles but it does take some time to get there its in the middle of no where.Dunns river falls is a great experience trying to climb a fresh water fall that is steep with fast flowing COLD water make sure you take some good water shoes as it can be very slippery not recommended for small children or people with bad backs.Just be aware of the locals willing to help you up the falls as they will expect payment its more fun on your own anyway.
I have been to Jamaica 5 or 6 times, my last visit in 2015 when we went to Negril and stayed at Couples set right on Bloody Bay. We had a fantastic time in fact it was so good we are returning in a few weeks. Everything was just right. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I can only suggest for more info about Couples and Bloody Bay check elsewhere.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.