Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Agree was once top of my list now rarely visit.
Lots of advertising spam too -I've reported but sometimes doesn't vanish at all!
Hi Guys,

The actual layout of the forum is the same. Just the style has changed.

If you have suggestion on how to make the forum more user friendly, we are always happy to hear them.

Brewerdave, I don't see any of your reports in the log. Perhaps you can give me some links and I can look?

Cheers
Thanks for the reply Chris.
Bring back old design,current one is .......and few guys like me already hate this new style.
No update since 1 moth and 21 days and this shows how once a popular forum went down due to design change! I still say bring back old layout of forum please.
We did try but nobody who has any influence is interested. Go on to Facebook. There are a couple of pages there where you will find ex ht members . Try Goa Paradise and Dreams.
Awful now I must admit. Lots of ex members on this FB site ... Meet n Greet in Goa, The Alternative to TA!
Thank you Fiona, I just applied there in FB for an entry.
I have sent you a PM Fiona
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.