Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Out of interest Deborah, what reaction did you get from them in resort?
nothing at all, i complained to staff, who advised me only 3 staff were on but they were at lunch, advised me to email customer services at pontins, but didnt have contact email?? then i asked the lady why she couldnt take the complaint her answer "im on lunch" even when i handed in the keys, they didnt want to know. i felt ignored and in the way to be honest the whole time i was there. When we were at the snack bar, the man serving kept making inappropriate comments about his lower regions and the staff stood next to me in the queue, laoughed along with him, i honestly thought id slipped dimensions or something. im still dazed and shocked now and cant quite believe it all happened.
That is dreadful! You have to not let this go.
E-Mail: customerservices741@pontins.com

or a letter( which is better)
Britannia Jinky Jersey LTD T/A Pontins,
Ainsdale House,
Shore Road,
Ainsdale, Southport,
PR8 2PZ

0871 222 0201-
probably best to avoid as it is 13p a minute plus your own phone charge.
Sadly the Southport complex doesn't have the best reputation from a quick Google search. I would suggest that following Fiona's advice, you ensure that a letter is signed for so you know it has been delivered.

The manage of the complex is Mark Teare if you want to direct it to him.
Shocking. Please let us know how you get on with your complaint.
HI Deborah
Did you get anywhere with your complaint?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.