General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I know what you mean. Its been a long time since our summer holiday was short haul. So will see how we get on.
Last summer it was 2 nights in Amsterdam, 3 nights in Chiang Mai, 9 nights in Hua Hin, one night in Bangkok and a night in London at the end of the holiday. 11 days in Tsilivi this summer!
Having done mostly long haul holidays for the past 17 years we were worried about going back to closer destinations last Summer. But the villa we booked for last June in Corfu was so good that we didn't miss the 5* Carib hotels at all!! Nothing quite like having your own private pool and a big private garden to relax in -and sunshine to boot!
We are practically slumming it compared to you Dave!
Agree with brewerdave , we like renting a villa and find it gives exactly the type of holiday we want , we like having a private pool and private garden to relax in , our next holiday is in this villa , it even has a putting green , for when I'm bored !! http://www.a1lanzarotevillas.com/villa-details-with-gallery.php?property_id=190
I'm confused! There seem to be two very similar threads on the go but I'm off to Santiago in Cuba in October with my nieces - this time for the Son music festival along with the usual dance tuition etc. I'm hoping we'll be staying with the same family as on our last trip in March 2016. It's hard to believe that it really is 12 months since we were last there. I hope the next 7 months pass as quickly :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.