Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I am thinking of booking Turkey, but we've never been. I've posted in the forum giving for details and asking for recommendations. 8)
We're looking at booking the Aquasis Deluxe Resort & Spa in Altinkum. We've been to Turkey for our last two holidays :)
Welcome to HT emzie
Are you on countdown yet? :)
We still haven't booked! My fault really I just feel a bit uneasy now the travel advice says heightened risk against aviation, I don't like flying any time but that just makes me feel worse!
There is no point in going somewhere you are feeling a bit uneasy about. You need to be looking forward to a holiday- that's part of the fun. I have actually changed a holiday in the past as I got this feeling that something awful was going to happen. It didn't, thank goodness, but I did have a fantastic holiday in a brand new destination for me.
I know exactly what you're saying but it's hard when the rest of the family want to go and I'm the only one that's unsure. The holiday is such a good price too, I think I'll think about it a bit longer. Thanks for the advice 😁
We're going kusadasi first time for us in turkey I believe it's best to take sterling rather than lira or euros ??
Off to Icemeler for the first time a week on Tuesday, cannot wait!
Have a great time!!! 👍
We have had an amazing holiday here !
The bad points first !
Not enough staff to clear tables and cutlery but that was it !

The rest was fantastic would definitely go again but hubby likes to try different hotels so we are looking to go back next year to same area.
:welcometo HT!
Was that your first holiday in that area?
17 days until our 3rd trip to Turkey! Will be our 1st time in Bodrum. Has anyone stayed at Bodrum holiday resort and spa? If so, how was it?
Havent stayed in Bodrum but we did go in for a night. Lovely places along the harbour area. That was years ago but I can't imagine that area being much different
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.