Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
We're peas in a pod there Fiona !! Do exactly the same , and it's nice to be able to sample First or CW for some points and card loyalty , of course there is cost involved and as they say YMMV , ( your mileage may vary ) in that it's varies depending on circumstances and situation , but we have enjoyed CW flights to St Lucia twice , Dubai once , and First to Abu Dhabi once and Dubai 4 times . I would not really be able to pay full price for these flights , but CW can be realistically priced in sales . I always pay the balance on Amex on due date as the interest is high . This year I have booked a CE flight to Lanzarote in November through the reward flight saver , I'm flying out CE and rtn in economy and it cost 51,000 Avios and £85 in fees and the current full price would be about £650 , but better value on £ per avios is found by booking long haul in CW or F , but it does highlight that even a low saver of avios and no Amex card can still benefit from a bargain .
Yes. We don't benefit from the reward saver as we have to fly to London first. But they are good value for others.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.