Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Just finished reading all your trip reports Judith :wave:

I found them very interesting , and informative with great photos . Thanks for taking the time to share with us :tup

xx lassi
Thoroughly enjoyed your reports Judith, it looks a fabulous trip :tup
well Judith
I will have to copy and save this as I really want to return as well to see more than we did. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
If you found the township fascinating I can recommend
http://www.amazon.com/Khayelitsha-Steven-Otter/dp/0143025473.
A true account of a young white man's time in Khalyelitsha. We visited this one so had to get it!
Thanks Fiona. I'll have a look at the book.

Judith
Fantastic trip report,I really enjoyed reading it. The photos are fabulous,it looks gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
Thankyou, I really enjoyed the holiday. Lovely country and people.
Have really enjoyed reading your holiday diary as we are [maybe] planning a visit to South Africa next year for our Ruby Wedding Anniversary :)
Really glad you enjoyed my report annie. I hope you get to visit South Africa, I've done a fair amount of travelling over the last 40+ years and South Africa stands out as one of the special places I've been to and hopefully will return sometime soon.
Awesome read! Was really interesting, hearing someone else's story. :)
Thanks Matt,
I thoroughly enjoyed my holiday in South Africa, it's a really special place.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.