Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
A quick search on Google has come up with Gym available at the Sol Menorca and Santo Tomas hotels
Hi Glynis,

Thanks for your reply, i had googled it before and found hotels with gyms but i could not find any information to say if people who were not staying at that particular hotel could use the gym. If you know different that would be great.

Darren.
I should think it would be ok if you pay.

Contact form for Santo Tomas hotel:-

http://www.sethotels.com/en/help.php

Try this email for Sol Menorca:-

info@solmelia.com

Good luck
Once again thank you Glynis, I will contact them and see what they say and let you know how I get on.
Thanks
We stayed in Santo Tomas 16 years ago :really when it was a very quiet resort. Sorry I can't help with up to date info but I would be interested in reading a resort report if you visit- just to see how much it's changed over the years.
Thanks
Know was a long time ago but we going this year and wondered did you find a gym?? My husbands like you would like to have opportunty to go
Hi Helen & welcome. I've done a Google search & the hotel Santo Tomas is still saying they have a gym I'm not sure if guests may use it so send them an email as if they can't help they may know of one in the area. Let us know how you get on & good luck 👍

santotomas@sethotels.com
There also one in the Sol Beach House Hotel. Contact via their website for info:-

https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/spain/menorca/sol-beach-house-menorca/services.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.