Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
There is adults only lounge at Manchester I think (think it might be the escape). We have put plenty of people into the Aspire both in Manchester and Gatwick and never had a complaint at all. Everyone we put there say it's worth the money put it that way..

Go for the Aspire..
Hi , i have used both and they are about the same but i go for the aspire only as you can look out and watch the planes come and go (escape no windows). i would check premier inns breakfast time as they are very good at the Trafford centre west 6.30 breakfast 7.15am taxi to airport 2hrs to relax at airport lounge with a few drinks:-D
Thanks for the replies but I've decided to go for the Escape lounge - overall I've heard better feedback for it and none of us are that bothered about being able to watch the planes. It's not about whether we'd be able to get breakfast at the Premier Inn (we would) but rather that we'd prefer to get up and go straight to the airport and have breakfast once we are through security etc and I've found out that you can pay extra and order a full breakfast at the Escape Lounge so that is what we'll be doing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.