General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've bought similar but just the medium due to hand luggage. Tbh I haven't used them as my case splits in half so fitting them in was a problem. However, my friend who travels with me on occasions, has a full hand luggage case ie just a zip at the top & swears by them 👍 I intend giving them to hubby as will be ideal for his case this year.

Suntan lotion. I really like Calypso dry oil factor 30 (other factors available 😉) about £3.50 from all good Home Bargain stores, or Wilko etc. What I love about it is, it doesn't stain your white clothes yellow. Shorts at the knees, tops around the armholes etc. I found it by doing a search as a pair of my white shorts ended up yellowy & hey presto Google had the answer 😁
That is a great price for sun lotion!
200mls as well!

Because of hand luggage I have to decant into 2x100ml bottles, but then pack the empty Calypso bottle & refill it in resort.

Dries in an instant & not oily or sticky at all. 👍 From me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.