General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I have lost a bit of weight just by been active and walking to work a bit (it's a bit under 4km to work). Plus got dogs that need walking and I like salad a a lot so that's helps.
I have managed to lose over a stone, not by dieting as such but by simply not bothering to eat, which I know isn't a good idea. As well as the various health problems I have had for the past two years, and the osteoporosis and arthritis I am still suffering from, the doctor is now concerned with my kidneys. I have been given lists of what I should and shouldn't have for salt and potassium levels but I really can't see me following it too seriously. The funniest is potatoes, which I am supposed to peel and boil for some time, then throw the water away, (not use in gravy etc), then reboll in fresh water - I certainly can't see that happening. Red wine is on my naughty list but white isn't on either so I am assuming it is OK. Considering I only have three or four glasses of wine a month I don't think that is going to change, I was pleased to see that gin and vodka are fine.
  • Edited by Aslemma 2017-06-24 18:57:04
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.