Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
There is a block of apartments called Las Gaviotas which are very central to Benalmadena Costa. They are situated directly on the Paseo Maritimo between the Puerto Marina and the roundabout known locally as the "Sails Roundabout". They are accessed directly from the N340 coast road and are near to the Riviera and Triton hotels.
There are a number of bars within the same complex (including Sharvilles, Palm 5, Pinnochio's and many more) but all close at a reasonable time and are not noisy.
The apartments enjoy wonderful views straight out over the Santa Ana beach and out to sea. At the rear of the apartments there are gardens and a communal pool.
I know the apartments quite well and have friends who have lived there for years and are very happy.
I'm not aware of the apartments a Torrenueva which I believe are different to the one's I'm referring to.
PM me if you want any further details.
Hi do you have contact details for booking these apartments
Thank karen
Hi Karen, the only thing I can find is a Facebook page. Perhaps contact one of the contributors on there:-

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Las-Gaviotas-Apartments-Benalmadena/749348371752634

Good luck 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.