Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
THOMSON AIRWAYS
7548 Posts
Evening all, trying to book a family holibobs to Majorca this year. So wanted to try and get on the 787 which flew from Manchester to Palma on a Saturday last year. Travel agent said no 787 flight this year to Palma. Is this correct of if they are do you know which days they fly on.

Many thanks
Check their website for your dates. It will tell you if the flight is scheduled on a 787, but as far as I know your TA is right . Even if you can find a date that is don't book just on that basis. Aircraft are always subject to change, so you might not end up on one anyway.
Hi,

Can someone tell me please what aircraft we have for our flights:

GOING OUT
Manchester Airport - Antalya AirportT
Flight no: TOM512

4 Apr 2017
15:55 > 22:15

[COMING BACK
Antalya Airport - Manchester Airport
Flight no: TOM689

14 Apr 2017
21:50 > 00:35(15 Apr 2017)

We've booked seats with extra legroom.

Many thanks :)
Log into your booking on flight extras and it will show you the seating plan. You'll be able to tell from that, but probably a 737.
Thanks for the reply. I have logged in and looked at the seating plan, but I wouldn't have a clue what aircraft it is, so I hoped an expert on here could tell me!
Just compare your seating plan against the Thomsons seating plans on Seatguru.
Oh, this site used to be helpful!
Hi Cagzy

TOM512 is indeed what Sunaddict said, the aircraft is a 737-800.

TOM689 is also a 737-8.

Hope you have a nice flight - never been Turkey myself

MC :)
Many thanks MC, you've been a great help :)
<<Oh, this site used to be so helpful!>>

cagzy

Like most people I do not have access to the proposed schedules for Thomson operations. Being as no one else had replied to your question I gave you a site where you could compare your plan, and see which type of aircraft was scheduled to operate your flights.

Was that not helpful, or was it that you just wanted someone to do it for you?
Hi, can you tell me why there is no seat where 12f should be on a Thomson 757...I have booked seats 13f and 13e, but was wondering why there is a gap in front of 13f
Row 12 only has D/E seats, making 13F an extra legroom seat.
Hi, any idea which aircraft will be used on the man-ace on Tom 2754/2755 on 25th Jun 2017?
Could any one tell me the length of the seat belt on a Thomson 757-200?
Hi all does anyone know about or know why Thomson aren't showing any pop flights from Manchester after October 2017?

I know the Riu Bachata / Merengue hotels have been sold , rumour has it to Carnival cruises or someone else, so Thomson holidays are in the process of being cancelled or moved from October 2017 onwards.

We are / were going to Gran Ventana on 14 November and now there's no flights from Manchester to pop showing from October on the website it's only showing Punta Cana holidays flying on Monday and Thursday .

I looked on flight extras and at the moment our seats and seat plan is still showing.

Luckily I booked in store so will call in tomorrow , no doubt they know nothing about it but just wondering what is actually going on or are Thomson going to pull out of Puerto Plata

Those riu hotels were always popular - every time we went there , there was always at least 3 coaches dropping off at the Bachata from the Manchester flight.

Thanks Bev
Hi Bev

Welcome back after a long period away 😊.

Let me speak to a few friends I have at Thomson and come back - probably be tomorrow.

Lance
Hi

is there a way of finding out what the flight codes/numbers are for certain flights - ie. the TOM number if you have not made a booking yet.
I am looking at various flights
10.11.17 BHX - TFS departing 11:10am
MAN - TFS departing at 08:05 and at 10:50am
28.11. 17 MBJ - BHX departing 17:35
28.11.17 MBJ - MAN departing 15:00 , 17:00 and 18:15

Also I would like to find out how many unreserved seats there are in advance of booking so I can choose the flight which has a window seat and one next to it for the return flight from MBJ at least. I thought if I had to ring AIrways at Thomson it would be best with the flight numbers or is there another way please ?

Thanks
You should be able to view seat plan whilst in the process of making your booking. You will be asked if you want to reserve seats, click on the tab & it will take you to the aircraft's seating plan. All reserved seats will be blanked out. Make your selection & proceed with your booking.

If you've a choice of aircraft then just do a dummy booking, exit the page, (before payment) once you've decided which carrier you prefer. I do this all the time. I even check before I fly to see if anyone has pre booked the seat next to me. 😉
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.